The following is the schedule for Trick or Treat:
• Sedalia/Midway — Saturday, Oct. 28, 6-7:30 p.m.
• Fairfield Township — Tuesday, Oct. 31, 5-7 p.m.
• Richwood — Tuesday, Oct. 31, 5-7 p.m.
• West Jefferson — Tuesday, Oct. 31, 5:30-7 p.m.
• Mount Sterling — Tuesday, Oct. 31, 6-7:30 p.m.
• London — Tuesday, Oct. 31, 6-8 p.m.
• Plain City — Tuesday, Oct. 31, 6-8 p.m.
• Choctaw Lake — Tuesday, Oct. 31, 6-8 p.m.
The following is a schedule of events for Halloween:
• Looking for a safe, fun, alternative to traditional Trick or Treating? New to the area and not sure where to go? Come Trunk or Treating from 5:30-6:45 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 26 at the Plain City Presbyterian Church parking lot. The church is located at 231 E. Main St. in Plain City. Children of all ages are welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the church office at 614-873-5011.
• First United Methodist Church, 52 N. Main St., London, is having Trunk or Treat from 6-8 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 29 at the parking lot off of Fourth Street. There will be lots of candy, apple cider, donuts and smores. It is open to everyone.
• St. John’s Lutheran Church, 380 Keny Blvd., London, is hosting Trunk or Treat from 6-8 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 29. All are welcome.
• Center Street Church, 180 W. Center St., London, invites all children, their families and friends to stop by the church parking lot for “Light Up The Night” from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 31. There will be games, prizes, candy treats, face painting, hot dogs, popcorn and lots of fun. In case of inclement weather, they will meet in the foyer of the church.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU