Madison Health Auxiliary’s annual Bake-Nic is set for Friday, May 5 at locations throughout the county.
Homemade goods may be purchased at the following locations:
• Lakeside Plaza, 3180 Old Columbus Road, Choctaw Lake
• Huntington Bank, 2 E. High St., London
• Merchants Bank, 279 Lafayette St., London
• Madison County Senior Center, 280 W. High St., London
• Madison Health, 210 N. Main St., London
• Park Avenue Medical Building, 55 Park Ave., London
• Huntington Bank, 1 E. Main St., West Jefferson
• Chase Bank, 47 N. London St., Mount Sterling
• The Milton Bank, 255 Yankeetown St., Mount Sterling
Volunteers are busy baking pies, cakes, cookies and rolls, but any enthusiastic cooks who would like to donate baked goods can deliver them to the London First United Methodist Church, 52 N. Main St., between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Thursday, May 4.
Funds raised from this sale will go toward the Building on Excellence campaign, which will support Madison Health’s expansion and renovation project. The cornerstone of the project is a new, two-story addition which will house a new Emergency Department and Cancer Center.
For more information about the Madison Health Auxiliary, contact Liz Lynch in the Development Office at 740-845-7053.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU