Easter Egg Hunts are springing up all over Madison County over the next couple weeks.
If you don’t see your Easter Egg Hunt on the list, please send information — date, location and contact information — to LMPnews@civitasmedia.com.
• The Plain City Presbyterian Church, 231 E. Main St., all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast with the Easter Bunny, from 7 to 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 8.
The Easter Bunny will be the featured guest for the breakfast, which is a fundraising event for the Plain City Lions Club. Tickets for the breakfast, which includes pancakes, sausage, coffee, juice and milk, are $6 and can be purchased at the door.
In addition, the Lions Club will be conducting free vision screenings during the breakfast.
• The Plain City VFW Community Easter Egg Hunt at noon on Saturday, April 8 at Pastime Park. All children from 1-12 years old are invited.
• London Kiwanis Club annual Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m., Saturday, April 8 at Cowling Park in London. All children from 1-10 years old are invited, along with adult supervision.
• The Madison Senior Living Community’s Bunny Bash, 10 a.m., Saturday, April 8 at 351 Keny Blvd. in London. The Easter Egg Hunt will follow at 10:15 a.m. The Easter Bunny will be available afterwards for photos.
• The Church of The Nazarene Easter Egg Hunt, 10 to 11:30 a.m. at 224 Elm St., in London. All children 2-12 years old are invited. There will be special prizes for each age group.
• Crossroads Community Church annual Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a.m. on Saturday, April 15 at Cowling Park in London. All children from birth to 12 years old are invited.
• Hurt/Battelle Memorial Library, 270 Lilly Chapel Road, is having an Easter Egg Hunt from April 1-14. Search for the 10 eggs hidden inside the library. Pick up a scavenger hunt sheet at the desk to get started.
• Community Easter Egg Hunt, 10 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 15 at the Mt. Sterling Community Center, 164 E. Main St., Mount Sterling. Join the fun after the egg hunt with activities, take pictures with the Easter bunny and have refreshments.